3.02.2011

Beach days begin ..


Today was our first beach day of the year. It usually lands around this time and since the weather is so great, the pups get to join us. (I keep them indoors in the summer because the risk of overheating is entirely too great.)

We love the beach. The pups love the beach. And I love that the pups love the beach because it wears them out! They're both snoozin' as I type.

My favorite picture of the day:


My Beau.

I was calling him and he was running towards me, with a "smile" on his face. I had no idea how much I could love a dog or how much a dog could love me until I got Beau. I truly had no idea what I was missing. I think everyone should know the love of a dog at some point in their lives. If not, I assure you, you are missing out.

I leave you with some more favorites: