
This is our Christmas tree .. minus our tree topper because we have to rig it to get it to stay. We're workin' on that currently.

THIS is what I found Friday night.

This is NOW what our tree looks like.
Hey, at least I got to go on another shopping spree at Hobby Lobby. We all know how much I love to shop. Never mind that along with more (and non-busted-all-over-my-living-room-floor) ornaments, I got some other fun things.
I'm grateful for the fact that there were no major abdominal surgeries that occurred after this event. I'll take a half naked tree over that ANY day!
I'm thinking we'll wait until after Christmas to attempt Knox's freedom from his crate again. An hour was obviously all it took to cause havoc!

1 comment:
Sadness! At least it started out gorgeous--you had a moment with it before some of the ornaments passed on. Hah!
Post a Comment